With its excellent high and low temperature resistance and chemical stability, good electrical insulation properties, non-adhesion, weather resistance, flame retardancy and good self-lubricating properties, PTFE pipes for stairs have been used in It has been widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, electrical and electronic, medical, machinery and other fields.
PTFE has a large consumption and a wide range of uses, and is an important variety of fluoroplastics. PTFE also has excellent high and low temperature resistance and chemical stability, as well as good electrical insulation properties, non-adhesion, weather resistance, flame retardancy and good self-lubricating properties, and has the reputation of "the king of plastics". Teflon was first developed for national defense and cutting-edge technology, and then gradually extended to civilian use. Its uses involve many aspects of aerospace and civil use, and it has become an indispensable material in its application field.
The diameter error of PTFE rod changes greatly:
1. The working speed of the screw is not stable.
2. The barrel heating temperature fluctuates.
3. The filter screen is blocked at the perforated plate.
4. The traction speed is not stable.
The roundness of the PTFE rod is irregular:
1. The temperature of the molding die is fluctuating, and the temperature of the extruded melt is not chaotic.
2. The screw is seriously worn, and the extrusion melt pressure is not disorderly.
3. The tractor does not run smoothly.
The appearance of the product is rough and dull:
1. The heating temperature of the barrel is low, and the plasticization of the material is uneven.
2. The temperature of the forming mold is low.
3. The filter screen is broken, and there are many impurities in the quality guess.
4. The inner and outer surfaces of the die or sizing sleeve in the molding die are rough, and the finish is not good.